OFFICE: RSB 145
ACADEMIC SPECIALTY: Retail management, Retail merchandising,
M.S. –Textiles and Apparel Entrepreneurship, Florida State University
B.S – Textiles & Apparel Merchandising, Florida State University
- 20 years of retail management and merchandising experience at various store levels with Gap Inc, a top specialty retailer with the US
- Served as ACSEND & FIT Intern mentor, HQ Customer Centric Taskforce and Regional Credit Champion for Gap Inc.
- Served as Regional Community leader for Gap Foundation – over seeing company community and volunteer initiatives, events, grants and gift match programs.
- Student Affairs Fraternity and Sorority Life Advisory Council
- Florida State University, Panhellenic Advisor of the Year 2010, 2015, 2018
- Women for Florida State University, member
- Refuge House of Big Bend, Board member
- Alpha Chi Omega Fraternity, Chapter Advisor & National Volunteer
- March of Dimes of Big Bend, Former Board member
- National Panhellenic Council, Former National RFM Specialist