1. All new EILC students are required to attend a one-hour EILC orientation session. This requirement takes precedence over other activities, including participation in Fraternity/Sorority Recruitment. Three sessions will be presented so you can choose one that fits your schedule.EILC Mandatory Orientation Sessions. You must attend one of the following sessions, held in the Deviney Hall classroom. Please email London Judge at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your first choice.
- 8/23 from 1 PM to 2 PM
- 8/24 from 11 AM to 12 PM
- 8/24 from 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM
2. Mark your calendars for a retreat for all EILC students on Sunday, September 8th from 11 AM to 3 PM at the Jim Moran Building in Downtown Tallahassee (111 South Monroe Street).
3. For the Fall 2019 semester, you must enroll and successfully complete these TWO courses:
|Class Code||Name||Credit Hours||Meeting Time||Location|
|ENT 1021||EILC Colloquium||1||W 3:35p – 4:45p||Innovation Hub Program
Room, Shores Building
|LDR 3215||Leadership Course||3||*T/Th 9:30a – 10:45a
*T/Th 2:00p – 3:15p
*Pick one session
|Deviney Hall Classroom|
4. In Spring 2020 we will have a 1 credit hour Spring Colloquium Entrepreneurship and Innovation Learning Community Colloquium (ENT 1021) and a 3 credit hour E-Series: The 21st Century Entrepreneur (IFS2076), that you will take together as a group in our own classroom in Deviney Hall.
5. Times, dates, and locations will be available when the Spring Course list is published (mid Fall)
If you have a maintenance concern, please submit a work ticket request at the Deviney Hall reception desk.
Want to Get Involved at FSU?
FSU has a variety of student groups. Check them out and get involved!
Important FSU Resources:
Academic Center for Excellence
University Honors Program / Honors in the Major
FSU Career Center
Center for Undergraduate Research and Academic Engagement
Office of National Fellowships
Center for Leadership & Civic Education